That’s the reason there has been an increase in the trend of online stores over the years. But online shopping experience is incomplete without an eCommerce store.
If the online eCommerce site is not attractive or the user interface is not simple, you would not want to shop from that site. An eCommerce platform gives you the capability to create and manage an online store.
You can use different CMS platforms to manage your product, site, operations’, and everything related to online sales.
Some eCommerce software is available with CMS integration while some can be used to build a direct eCommerce store. It is essential to choose the best eCommerce platform that does not involve any coding.
Most eCommerce platforms or sites come packed with different functions and tools. Even without the help of a website designer, you’ll be able to create an eCommerce store with full functionality.
The options in eCommerce platforms are many, so it’s natural to get confused. If you are planning to start your eCommerce store, then here’s is a curated list of 10 best eCommerce platforms.
Which eCommerce Platform is Best Suited For an Online Store?
With the easy availability of CMS software, building an online store has become simpler. More and more businesses are creating an eCommerce website to sell their products online. Thus, if you want to join the online bandwagon, then here is a list of the top eCommerce platforms that can help you to build a robust and fully-functional online store. From the list provided, pick one that best suit your needs and if you need hosting or domain, then make use of BigRock Coupon to get a hefty discount.
Shopify is the best eCommerce platform for business that includes selling more than 10+ products. The platform has more than 1 million active users and powers more than 6 lacs online stores.
- Shopify lets you sell digital goods and other services.
- An online invoice generator helps in the billing feature. If the sale is incomplete, abandoned cart recovery is inbuilt.
- Shopify syncs with ten different platforms that include Amazon, Facebook, and Instagram.
- It lets you sell unlimited products and can manage large site traffic.
- It lets you integrate with more than 100 different payment gateways that include Google Pay and PayPal. The best part is, it lets you customize your checkout with the company logo and brand.
- Shopify offers amazing sales features and an excellent inventory system. There is a transaction fee to be paid on different payment gateways.
- It also offers more than 100+ themes, complete design flexibility and value for money.
Wix is a popular free website builder platform that is also famous for CMS integration. The platform has more than 110 million active users online, and many plans are available with Wix that are dedicated to eCommerce.
- Wix offers a multi-channel integration that lets you sell on different platforms without the installation of apps.
- It offers printable shipping labels that develop your brand image. It also offers the option of store card details along with drop shipping.
- It offers ‘buy now’ and ‘add to’ cart options for easy integration. With highly customized storefront, it lets you create a strong brand for your online store.
- Wix is available with SSL certificates that provide complete safety.
- It lets you create product videos that provide shoppers with an intuitive and interactive user interface.
- The drag & drop feature of Wix lets you build your eCommerce store your way, and it offers the best support.
Squarespace CMS platform is known for its aesthetic designs. Its the best eCommerce platform for high-quality templates and lets you create a visually appealing store with a creative interface.
- Squarespace offers stunning templates along with a strong inventory system. It covers a massive range of industries that includes fashion and food.
- Squarespace eCommerce features as the best small business eCommerce platform. It lets you add discounts on products in your store along with alerts.The promotional pop-up feature helps to increase sales as well.
- It offers the best designs for eCommerce builders with complete social media integration.
- It also offers an inventory system with an analytic tool that is quite effective.
- The only thing it lacks is access to multiple payment and shipping options. Other than that, its an ideal choice for high-end eCommerce sites.
- Volusion lets you create customer accounts through which all details can be stored safely. You’ll also be able to link social media channels to this platform.
- The Facebook store can be integrated with this CMS site.
- Volusion also integrates with all the popular payment gateways, including PayPal and Amazon.
- Volusion does not support digital products, and you can’t add features like blogging to your site.
- It keeps a complete track of inventory, so that helps you to keep your website updated.
- The platform provides great data on store and insight that helps you to build a sustainable eCommerce store.
3dcart offers a great eCom platform to medium stores and powers more than 22,000 online websites. However, it is not an ideal platform for beginners and small companies.
- It offers unlimited storage with zero transaction fees. It supports multi-channel selling and offers great themes. There may be limited choice of templates, but you’ll have good access for customization of your website.
- It offers advanced shipping solutions, and there is no API required.
- The best part about the platform is it supports all the integrations that you would need to create an e-com store. It also supports business user management tools.