It is an ideal hosting plan for bigger websites that see a surge in traffic, mostly E-com stores. It can help to serve critical business applications for revenue-generating online websites.
How much would a Dedicated Server Hosting plan cost your business will primarily depend on three factors:
- The first factor is the commuting power you need.
- Next, the amount of total bandwidth your website requires.
- Lastly, data storage capacity and secure backup.
Read this BigRock review to learn the different Dedicate Server Hosting plans provided by this hosting company.
What are the Advantages of Dedicated Server Hosting?
Compared to other hosting types, Dedicated Server Hosting offers abundant features based on your website requirements. It offers you more server control and more power to manage your website. It offers strong security measures that help keep cyberthreats at bay. Business with a high amount of traffic or those that want to expand their business can consider Dedicated Server Hosting solutions, which are available at an attractive price range.
Further Reading: Difference Between Cloud Hosting vs VPS Hosting
Benefits of Dedicated Server Hosting
1. Flexibility and Management
Dedicated Server Hosting accommodates the needs of the growing business. It lets you decide on the server configuration, so if your business scales higher, you can modify the applications and servers accordingly.
- It provides flexibility when new opportunities arise or when you need to update according to the market trends.
- It customises your resources depending on your needs, which is an advantage.
- It offers more backup, storage, and processing features than a shared hosting plan.
Today, you need to think about consumer experience more than your utility. Consumers have high expectations because of feature-rich technology. They expect the convenience of quick access to all your products and services.
- The server response time in a Dedicated server plan is faster, so your website page opens quickly.
- Dedicated Server Hosting offers users a customisable server environment that fits their needs.
- You can expect 100% on-demand performance with this hosting.
The server has multiple roles to play depending on what kind of framework you are using for your website, thereby offering complete website management.
Buy Dedicate hosting right away at a discount with these BigRock coupons.
3. Enhanced Security
Due to constant threats and hacking, websites opt for added security measures. Most businesses face a higher challenge in preventing the server infrastructure from breaches.
A security breach can not only halt all your business operations but also damage the image that you have built for your business. It can also cause significant revenue loss for the company.
- Dedicated Server Hosting offers enhanced security control by providing unmatched accessibility and protection to install security software like – anti-malware programs and Firewalls.
- It lets you implement a higher level of security and allows for easy upgrading of the system along with security patches.
- The data separation feature isolates the dedicated server from the hosting company’s services and other measures. The separation then ensures quick recovery from other threats.
- You’ll be able to install security applications that will help to run the server smoothly. The apps can also include a new level of security measures and access control.
It lets you safeguard your customer and business data. Many dedicated servers are PCI compliant, which is an essential requirement for websites that accept card payments online.
5. Unique IP address and Control Panel Options
Since websites that are hosted on a Shared server share the same IP address, if one website gets blacklisted on the Shared server, it can impact the rankings of other websites on the server.
Here, a dedicated server has an advantage has it provides a unique IP address that boosts the reputation of the company.
With a Dedicated Server Hosting plan, you’ll also get access to feature-rich control panel options, which makes it simple to run your applications and manage servers.
Most hosting providers offer control panel options such as – cPanel, Plesk, and WHM.
- These automation tools allow users to accomplish important tasks such as domain registration, domain/hosting renewal, website management, etc.
- Users can also set up spam filters and manage email accounts.
- The control panel also helps to manage web-based applications and file management.
Further Reading: Difference between Shared and Dedicated hosting