According to HubSpot’s 2021 Content Marketing Statistics, 70% of digital marketers have started actively investing in content marketing. Their decisions are backed by the fact that 40% of marketers consider content an essential part of their content marketing plans and ultimate strategy.
These statistics are driven by several types of content, blog posts, articles, images, long and short videos, etc. Did you know that around 56% of marketers swear on the high effectiveness of these blogging strategies? It is one of the reasons why blogs are considered one of the most optimal content marketing strategies for high return on investment.
This is where the SEO Content Optimisation tools come in. They help you curate content for both your blogs and website. But it can also work for your social media content development. So, let’s look at the industry top-tier SEO content optimisation tools for 2022.
Which are the best SEO content optimisation tools?
When it comes to SEO content optimisation tools, the top three tools that are most popular are Grammarly, SEMrush and Copywritely. You can pick a tool depending on your needs and budget. For individual bloggers and start-ups, Grammarly (free or premium) and Frase is excellent. Small businesses can choose either NeuralText or Page Optimiser Pro. Whereas, if you are looking for an all-in-one digital marketing tool, the SEMrush digital marketing platform is a great choice.
To purchase reliable web hosting in India, use bigrock promo code and get a discount!
- Which are the best SEO content optimisation tools?
- Best Online SEO Content Optimisation Tools
- 1. Clearscope SEO Content Optimisation Platform
- 2. Copywritely SEO Content Optimisation Tool
- 3. Dashword Content Optimisation Tool
- 4. Frase Content Optimisation Tool
- 5. Grammarly AI Powered Content Enhancement Tool
- 6. MarketMuse
- 7. Moz On-Page Content Optimisation Tool
- 8. NeuralText Content Optimisation Tool
- 9. PageOptimiser Pro
- 10. SEMrush Content Marketing Platform
Best Online SEO Content Optimisation Tools
1. Clearscope SEO Content Optimisation Platform
Why should you choose Clearscope?
- It has a user-friendly interface that allows ease of access.
- It offers helpful add-ons such as Google Docs and WordPress plugins.
- It is equipped with a Readability Evaluator.
- All premium plans come with excellent onboarding and free training.
Why shouldn’t you choose Clearscope?
- Lack of features such as the first draft.
- Not a cost-effective solution. The pricing plans are expensive.
Pricing: Starts ₹ 12,795.73/per month
3. Dashword Content Optimisation Tool
Why should you choose Dashword?
- It offers exclusive features such as creating a content outline and topic suggestions.
- It is one of the affordable content optimisation tools.
- It is powered by an extremely easy to use Interface.
- It also offers a free content optimiser to check if your content is optimised for a particular keyword.
- Although it is not free, it provides free report generation on sign up.
Why shouldn’t you choose Dashword?
- There are no free plans or free trials. You can only register for free and get one free report.
- It has trouble with loading reports quickly.
Pricing: Starts ₹ 2,935.49/per month
5. Grammarly AI Powered Content Enhancement Tool
Why should you choose Grammarly?
- The ultimate AI-powered content optimisation tool.
- Both the premium and free versions are feature-rich.
- It offers numerous free resources, such as its online editor and Android keyboard.
- It also has applications for Windows and Mac.
- Real-time editing helps you enhance your content.
- With the premium plan, you get a plagiarism checker.
- Advanced real-time content analysis with the premium plan
- It offers standard real-time analysis with the free version.
- It offers customer-friendly premium plans with dedicated and quick support.
- Constant upgrades help it continue to grow.
Why shouldn’t you choose Grammarly?
- It needs a stable internet connection for real-time editing. Even with the autosave, data could be lost if the power shuts down in the middle of editing.
- It has a bit of a steep learning curve
- Ideal for only English language content
- Works slower when working on long-form content
Pricing: Starts ₹ 903.23/per month
7. Moz On-Page Content Optimisation Tool
Why should you choose Moz?
- It offers a comprehensive, intuitive and fun user interface.
- Experience the advanced features with a 30-day trial.
- Since it is one of the leading SEO content expert resources backed by research, it is worth the price.
- Due to its cost, it is better suited for small businesses.
- The page optimisation score allows you a deep insight into your content.
Why shouldn’t you choose Moz?
- Although not the most expensive, it still isn't ideal for individuals.
- It offers very little customisation for reports.
- Random error reports when working with the software.
Pricing: Starts ₹ 7,451.63/per month
9. PageOptimiser Pro
Why should you choose PageOptimiser Pro?
- It offers outstanding content optimisation features such as POP content brief and highly advanced content editor.
- The comprehensive SEO content optimisation tools are ideal for small businesses.
- It also offers excellent customer service.
- The easy to use tool offers focus recommendations, LSI term suggestions, and TF/IDF scores.
- It provides useful white-label PDF reports.
- The 7-day free trial allows you to experience the basic features.
Why shouldn’t you choose PageOptimiser Pro?
- It is a bit expensive compared to some cheaper alternatives.
- Page optimisation score feature needs improvement in terms of accuracy
- Not ideal for link building.
Pricing: Starts ₹ 3,311.84/per month