CRM Software, short for Customer Relationship Management Software, is a tool necessary for the smooth running of start-ups and small businesses all over the world. As start-ups establish their brand, they usually have to handle information about potential leads. Once procured, it is the business responsibility to keep the personal and confidential information secure. CRM software assists a business with such tasks. There is a lot more it does, which you’ll learn throughout this guide.
Which is the top CRM Software in India?
There are various factors that make CRM software #1. Based solely on features, Salesforce CRM tops the list. When it comes to pricing, both Zoho CRM and Maple CRM are cost-effective. Some CRM are easy to use, some require technical know-how. Depending on the feature you most require, you can select a CRM to suit your business needs. Most all CRM have a free plan and come with a free trial. The longest free trial is of 30-days, offered by Salesforce, Capsule CRM, to name a few.
- Which is the top CRM Software in India?
- A. How Would CRM Software Benefit Your Business?
- B. Best CRM Software In India
- 1. Salesforce's CRM Software
- 2. Bitrix24 CRM Software
- 3. Capsule CRM Software
- 4. EngageBay CRM Software
- 5. FreshSales CRM Software
- 6. Hubspot CRM Software
- 7. ZOHO CRM Software
- 8. Insightly CRM Software
- 9. Maple CRM Software
- 10. SalezShark Engage CRM Software
- 11. Streak CRM Software
- 12. Vtiger CRM Software
B. Best CRM Software In India
Our curated list of CRM software for small businesses in India will help budding entrepreneurs eliminate a few obstacles in their bid for the sky.
2. Bitrix24 CRM Software
Why should you choose Bitrix24?
- It offers free CRM with tools such as sales funnel, pipeline management, 360° customer view, sales reports, sales automation, and support for repeat sales.
- Bitrix24 offers premium features at an affordable price
- Unlimited deals and contacts are included within all plans
- It offers timely notifications for tasks, activities, and opportunities
Why shouldn’t you choose Bitrix24?
- It has difficult to learn complex UI
- It lacks a chatbot for support and sales
Does it have a Free version: Yes, a forever Free version with 5GB storage capacity
Demo Availability: Request a demo with Bitrix24
Pricing: ₹2,790- ₹11,190 per month
4. EngageBay CRM Software
Why should you choose EngageBay CRM?
- EngageBay is a comprehensive premium CRM solution
- It offers small-business-friendly premium plans
- The free CRM offers 360-degree contact view, deals, tasks, email tracking, appointment scheduling, G Suite integration, live chat, and contact management.
- Its premium services include tag manager, 3rd party integration, multiple deal tracking, and more.
- It offers exceptional customer service
Why shouldn’t you choose EngageBay CRM?
- It is a feature-packed CRM with a learning curve
- It needs a better manual or documentation
- The contact management optimisation needs improvement.
- The social posting feature could be better.
Does it have a Free version: Yes, a forever-free version with no hidden costs.
Demo Availability: Request a demo for EngageBay CRM
Pricing: ₹ 971.22- ₹ 3737.58 per month
6. Hubspot CRM Software
Why should you choose HubSpot CRM?
- It includes a comprehensive free-forever CRM plan
- It offers 300+ third party integrations, more than most CRMs
- An exclusive free CRM tool that fits everyone, including sales leaders, salespeople, marketers, customer service teams, operation managers, and business owners.
- It has extraordinary email Integration features
- It has an easy to grasp proactive user interface
- It comes with an extensive range of free tools to complement the CRM.
Why shouldn’t you choose HubSpot CRM?
- Compared to other CRMs, HubSpot is a bit expensive
- The free plan doesn't include phone support
Does it have a Free version: Yes, a forever-free version with no hidden costs
Demo Availability: Request a demo for Hubspot CRM
Pricing: ₹ 3,369.17- ₹ 89,844.60 per month
8. Insightly CRM Software
Why should you choose Insightly CRM?
- Insightly CRM offers a proactive interface with a dynamic user-friendly design
- It offers comprehensive features such as lead generation and management, contact and organisation management, business intelligence platform, automated business processes, and native mobile apps.
- It is a feature-packed paid CRM software
- It offers highly functional integrated project management tools
- It has 250+ 3rd party integration options
Why shouldn’t you choose Insightly CRM?
- Lack of live support with all plans
- Works slowly when handling bulk contacts
Does it have a Free version: No. But it does have a limited free trial
Demo Availability: Request a demo for Insightly CRM
Pricing: ₹ 2,171.35 – ₹ 7,412.54
10. SalezShark Engage CRM Software
Why should you choose SalezShark Engage CRM?
- It is a comprehensive feature-packed CRM software
- It provides extraordinary features, such as workflow automation, field-level security, custom event triggers, marketing automation, multi-currency support, and document management.
- SalezShark Engage CRM is simple, easy to use, and intuitive user interface
- It offers outstanding client and customer support
- It has a dedicated business and account team
- It is ideal for small and mid-sized businesses
- It offers an extensive integration options
Why shouldn’t you choose SalezShark Engage CRM?
- Its email marketing feature is powered by Mailgun Falls Short
- The inventory and invoice management options aren't that great
- The mobile apps need a bit of improvement to work efficiently
Does it have a Free version: No. But it has a limited free trial
Demo Availability: Request a demo for SalezShark Engage CRM
Pricing: ₹ 600 – ₹ 2,925
12. Vtiger CRM Software
Why should you choose Vtiger CRM?
- It is an affordable and reasonably priced CRM
- It offers terrific features, such as workflow management, email integration, social ticketing, live web chat, vendor management, and work order management.
- It has an intuitive alert system for generation of sales activity
- It offers excellent 24/7 customer support
- It is ideal for small businesses and individuals
- It offers 3rd party integrations
- It provides a wide range of customisation options
- It has a complimentary mobile application.
- Vtiger CRM offers premium plans that allow businesses to work with multiple pipelines.
Why shouldn’t you choose Vtiger CRM?
- The free plan doesn't include multiple sales pipelines features
- It has a difficult navigation system
- It is hard to customise
- It needs to improve the stability of the CRM
Does it have a Free version: Yes, a free-forever plan worth rupees 350. It also offers a 15-days trial of the premium plan.
Demo Availability: Request a demo for Vtiger CRM
Pricing: ₹1,400- ₹ 4060 per month per user
Want to purchase quality, reliable web hosting for your website? Use these bigrock coupon code to get a discount.